The winning bidder of this package and one guest will be heading to Haleakala National Park for spectacular sunrises and sunsets!
• 8 days and 7 nights at the Marriott Grand Wailea Resort in an Ocean View Terrace Room
• Tickets for two to the Grand Wailea Luau
• Sunrise bike tour down the mountain in Haleakala National Park
Please note: This package is not available during the month of December or January, or any major holidays. This package is subject to availability.
For nearly twenty years, Robert A. Tino has interpreted the landscape of the Great Smoky Mountains with an eye, palette and brush stroke that meshes realism with impressionism. “Above All” commemorates the 25th anniversary of Friends of the Smokies and depicts a section of the Alum Cave Trail. It will grace your home for all to enjoy and remind you of the times you spent “Once Upon a Trail.”
Let the good times roll! This 4-day, 3-night trip (February February 13-16, 2020 or February 22-25, 2020) will take you and 5 friends from Mobile, Alabama, home of the original Mardi Gras, to the legendary streets of New Orleans. Your group will experience every aspect of Mardi Gras from the Gala Mardi Gras parade and ball in Mobile with stay at the Grand Hotel, to being whisked off the next morning to New Orleans for 2 days and nights in the magical Big Easy.
Trip for 6 includes:
• Airfare roundtrip to Mobile, Alabama and home from New Orleans
• Deluxe hotel accommodations compliments of JW Marriott Mobile and New Orleans
• Invitations to Mobile Mardi Gras parade with reserved viewing seats and the gala ball. This is a rare experience as you are guests of the Mystic Society and the Royal Court for the evening. Dress code for the evening is white tie and tails for gentlemen and formal gown for ladies.
• Deluxe motor coach transportation to New Orleans with morning cocktails
• Cocktail tour of New Orleans French Quarter where you will discover the birthplace of iconic drinks with stops along the way to visit our national parks including the Home of Jazz and the Jean Lafitte Visitors Center.
• Dinner in the French Quarter before your second Mardi Gras parade with reserved seats and cocktails as it rolls down the streets of the Big Easy! There’s a trick to catching those beads…
• Midnight burgers at Magnolia Grill
• Sunday brunch at the legendary Brennan’s and shopping on Magazine Street before your flight home!
Please note: this package is date specific – February 13-16, 2020 or February 22-25, 2020.
In the heart of the world’s best fly fishing and outdoor country, and just a bit off the beaten path to Yellowstone National Park, it is a vacation destination you will want to return to again and again!
• Roundtrip airfare for two
• 7 nights’ accommodation in “C Bar 3,” a vintage log cabin nestled under cottonwoods near the Madison River
• Two days guided fly fishing for two with Big Sky Anglers, including lunch
• One-night accommodation for two at Golden Stone Inn, West Yellowstone, MT
• Wine Tasting for two at Blend and Bozeman
Please note: this package is subject to availability and must be booked within two weeks of purchase.
Knoxville is a vibrant city with a downtown area that exudes energy. As winner of this package, you will enjoy:
• 2-night stay for 4 people, April 12-14, 2019, in a 2-bedroom loft apartment with private rooftop terrace at the Tailor Lofts on Gay Street
• Dinner for 12 guests in the loft Friday evening prepared for you by Chef David Rule of Walnut Kitchen followed by a dessert bar highlighting Cruze Farm ice cream
• Enjoy the cultural sights and sounds of the 2019 Rossini Festival on Saturday, April 13
Please note: this package is date specific – April 12-14, 2019